Topic category: Other/General
Racist Anti-Constitution Sotomayor to be confirmed to SCOTUS
With yet another example of how far the USA has fallen, racist and anti-US Constitutional judge Sonia Sotomayor will likely be confirmed to the Supreme Court of the United States. Why? Because she is a leftist Latina.
While an appeals court judge, Sotomayor has already used her position to exhibit racism with her vote against New Haven, CN white firefighters. As African-American firefighters were not able to pass the New Haven Fire Department’s test for promotion, but white firefighters and one Hispanic firefighter did, she ruled that the fire department must throw out the test results and no one may be promoted. Note: Sotomayor’s decision was recently overturned by SCOTUS.
On multiple occasions, Sotomayor has said that Hispanic women make better decisions that white men and in 2002 she stated: “I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life.” Note: Had a white male judge made any even similar reverse statement, he would have been unmercifully vilified by the press and others, tarred and feathered and driven out of town on the proverbial rail.
Sotomayor voiced her belief in judicial activism and that judges should be in charge of ‘policy making’ when she said “the Court of Appeals is where policy is made.” With respect to the Second Amendment and its protection of the right of American citizens to bear arms, Sotomayor said that states do not have to obey the amendment and that the amendment does not protect individual American citizens from having any right to keep and bear arms. Sotomayor also ruled against the Fourteenth Amendment which in part says: “No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States … nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.” In his article “Sotomayor ruled that States do not have to Obey Second Amendment,” CNS’ Matt Cover noted “Sotomayor’s decision rejected the Fourteenth Amendment’s incorporation doctrine as far as Second Amendment was concerned…”
Judicial Watch reports and has documented Judge Sotomayor’s connection to the far-Left Puerto Rican Legal Defense and Education Fund (PRLDEF) and the terrorist group Fuerzas Armadas de Liberación Nacional (FALN). While a 12-year member of the PRLDEF Board of Directors, Sotomayor engaged in many radical and anti-USA decisions. Judicial Watch lists the following as only a few:
• “In 1990, the PRLDEF attacked then-New York Mayor David Dinkins after the mayor labeled three Puerto Rican "nationalists" who shot five members of Congress in 1954 "assassins." The radicals were members of a violent Puerto Rican terrorist group Fuerzas Armadas de Liberación Nacional (FALN). The PRLDEF said the mayor's comments "lacked sensitivity." Reuben Franco, President of the PRLDEF said: "[Mayor Dinkins] doesn't recognize that to many people in Puerto Rico, these are fighters for freedom and justice..."
• In 1988, the Puerto Rican Legal Defense Fund engaged in a battle with the New York City Police Department over its "racist" promotion exam [sound familiar?], ultimately presiding over a radical redesign to allow more minorities to achieve a passing grade. According to The New York Times: "The new test, a four-part exam prepared with the help of an expert designated by the Puerto Rican Legal Defense Fund...involved changes in format, including the addition of open-book questions and a video portion."
• In 1981, the PRLDEF filed a complaint against Elizabeth, New Jersey Mayor Thomas Dunn following a City Hall directive requiring staff to speak English while on the job. In 1990, the organization also opposed a law to require merchants to post an English sign in the storefront explaining the nature of business.
• In a March 1981 memo to the directors of the PRLDEF, Sotomayor and two colleagues argued against the death penalty because it is, "associated with evident racism in our society" and because it "creates inhuman psychological burdens for the offender." The memo, which Sotomayor initially failed to turn over to the Senate Judiciary Committee, argued that the PRLDEF should oppose the restoration of the death penalty in New York State.
• In 1981, the PRLDEF applauded a decision by a federal judge that forced teachers at an Ann Arbor Michigan elementary school to undergo "consciousness raising" about a dialect spoken by young black children called "Black English." The training program cost taxpayers $44,000.”
So, the USA has not only fallen but, fallen badly and far into abysmal depths—from a usurping “president” who still refuses to produce a viable birth certificate proving he is a natural-born US citizen to a Supreme Court Associate Justice who is a blatantly racist, anti-US Constitutionalist and an individual who worked for and with the openly terrorist-sympathizing and supporting anti-USA group PRLDEF. This is what the vote for Obama has allowed, folks. Although it is highly unlikely—if not impossible—that her confirmation to SCOTUS will be stopped, it is still important that we all know who and what we will be getting. And that is the most radical Supreme Court Justice in US history.
Sotomayor “wise Latina woman”: http://voices.kansascity.com/node/4703
Court is where policy is made—Sotomayor (video): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfC99LrrM2Q
Sotomayor ruled that States do not have to obey second amendment:
Judicial Watch on Judge Sonia Sotomayor:
Biography - Sher Zieve
Sher Zieve is a long-time syndicated columnist who generally writes columns of a politically Conservative and Constitutional nature. She also interviews notable people with an interesting and/or newsworthy story to tell. These include politicians, writers, activists and others in the news. Her work has been and continues to be carried by both national and international publications. Sher appears regularly on national talk shows.