Glenn Beck Boldly Battled Team Obama, Obamatons Rattled
The Far Left finds you hateful for asking those questions, while traditional Americans cheer, Mr. Beck.
Fox News generally and Bill O'Reilly especially promote the notion that O'Reilly is "a bold fresh piece of humanity."
When it comes to challenging President Obama and raising important questions about him and his plans, however, it is Glenn Beck who is the bold and brave one.
This week Glenn Beck focused on Obama "czars" (the Obama administration complained about the use of the "Czar" word!) and asked "reasonable questions in unreasonable times."
"Am I hateful if I ask:
- Who is 'surrounding' the President in the White House?
- Do any of the President's advisers have criminal records?
- Are the President's advisers working to better the country or their own ideals?
- Who are the anti-capitalists in Washington?
- What roles do they have in crafting bills?
- What was 'STORM'? What happened to the founders, where are they now?
- What qualifications must one have to be a Presidential adviser?
- What is the difference between a community organizer and a community activist?
- Do the czars have power?
- Should a communist have the ear of the President of the United States?
- What role did the Apollo Alliance play in crafting bills?
- Does the President know the co-founder of the Weather Underground is a board member of the Apollo Alliance?
- How many people in the administration are connected to the movement for a democratic society?
- What role does George Soros play... CONSTITUTIONALLY?
- Our unfunded liability for Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid is close to $100 trillion. Is there any way to pay for these programs without bankrupting America?
- We are in so much debt, why spend more borrowed money on cap-and-trade and healthcare programs before we stop the flow of red-ink?
- The stimulus package funneled billions of dollars to ACORN. How does giving billions of dollars to ACORN stimulate the economy?
- If it was so important for congress to pass the stimulus bill before they even had time to read it why has only a fraction of the stimulus money been spent 6 months later?
- Bush said he had to abandon free market principles in order to save them, how exactly does that work?
- Why won’t members of Congress read the bills before they vote on them?
- Why are citizens mocked and laughed at when they ask their congressman to read the bills before they vote on them?
- Was the cash-for-clunkers program meant to save the earth or the economy? Did it accomplish either?
- How did Van Jones, a self-proclaimed communist become a special advisor to the president?
- Did President Obama know of Van Jones’ radical political beliefs when he named him special advisor?
- The Apollo Alliance claimed credit for writing the stimulus bill—why was this group allowed to write any portion of this bill?
- If politicians aren’t writing the bills and aren’t reading the bills, do they have any idea what these 1000 page plus bills actually impose on the American people?
- If the ‘public option’ health care plan is so good why won’t politicians agree to have that as their plan?
- If town hall meetings are intended for the politicians to learn what’s on our mind—why do they spend so much time talking instead of listening?
- Politicians are refusing to attend town hall meetings complaining, without evidence, that they are scripted. Does that mean we shouldn’t come out and vote for you since every campaign stop, baby kiss and speech you give is scripted?
- Why would you want to overwhelm the system?
- Is using the economic crises to rush legislation through congress what Rahm Emanuel meant when he talked about 'not letting a crises go to waste'?
- What are the czars paid? What is the budget for their staffs/offices?"
ALL reasonable questions...and more to come!
My last article on Beck's battle--"Glenn Beck Boldly Battles Team Obama-Inspired Sponsor Boycott with Facts and Questions"--led Oregon's John F. Borowski to email defaming Beck and asking me to stop tying Team Obama to the sponsor boycott of Beck.
"Glenn Beck lost sponsors because he is liar. I am an avid defender of the first amendment and member of the ACLU and a long time teacher: I am sickened by the lies/distortions/hysterics of Glenn Beck or any other 'TV' person, be it left or right. Glenn Beck is a sham...I first saw this when he covered for Larry King on CNN one night. When he had to question a live person and pull forth facts...he came off as a clueless shill. He violated the first law of doing interviews (on have been numerous radio programs)...'If you don't know...don't say.' So...I guess, CNN booted him.
"Lastly...he has an agenda that clouds his 'reporting' or commentary. Sad, but true. Stop with the discussion that it is Obama and his ilk that are attacking Beck. That is a worse conspiracy theory that Bush was behind 9/11."
What is "sad, but true" is that Borowski has been teaching in Oregon for more than a quarter of a century.
Radicals like Borowski prepared for the election of Obama in large part through infilitrating America's educational institutions.
In "What would Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity say about McCain and Palin if they were Democrats?," dated October 6, 2008, Borowski revealed much about himself.
Borowski: "I have pondered, what would rabid, unrepentant supporters of the Republican doctrine of 'rape and pillage' politics say about John McCain and Sarah Palin: if they were Democrats instead of Republicans?
Borowski is either deluded or deliberately deceptive.
Obama cunningly won the Presidency by concealing the "reality" about himself and his plans to transform America and his political allies in and out of the liberal mainstream media malignantly maligned McCain and Palin.
AFTER setting forth what he described as "salacious and titillating information," Borowski continued:
"Do Obama and Biden need to use this salacious and titillating information against McCain? No, they should not because much of it is private business, however know this: the average, blue collar American like me is waiting to see if Obama and Biden are capable of standing up for our Nation's honor and integrity and our citizens' Liberty and Justice. Not lies: just standing up to liars with their courage and convictions. On issue after issue, Obama has the high ground over McCain. Yet decades of Democrats playing well-mannered softball while the attack dog Republicans' play a ruthless game of hardball have jaded blue-collar folks. Obama needs to shorten his civil 50 word responses to 'simple and clear' assertive aggressive statements. Call McCain and Palin on their lies: again and again and yet again. Tell the American people the truth about the shredding of our Constitution, mortgage and bank bailouts, climate change, the loss of jobs, tax breaks for the wealthy, the 47 million uninsured Americans, health care for all and fighting terror. The Republicans are responsible for torture, spying on citizens, the shocking national debt, the loss of political civility, respect for the law and countless other crucial issues in this election Obama needs to tell us, because McCain and Palin can not. They tell us lies, they tell us who to hate, who to blame, who to torture, who to invade, who and where to pollute: and in the absence of real straight talk, they are going to bamboozle the American public…again....
"McCain and Palin are telling us lies and fabricating myths: because they have taken up residence in a 'spiritual vacuum' and their politics is a malignant 'tumor of the soul' and because McCain and Palin are not Democrats and are allowed to get away with it. So, Barack and Joe: don't climb into their corporate cesspool of political corruption. Act like real, populist Democrats, tell the truth, show some guts and fight like you give a damn and are worth our trust and our votes. Make me and millions of other blue-collar types like me believe that the political hope of 1968 is possible again."
William Ayers isn't the only radical backing Obama.
President Obama is the One the Far Left having been working assiduously to put in power since 1968 (the year to which Borowski referred).
Michael J. Gaynor has been practicing law in New York since 1973. A former partner at Fulton, Duncombe & Rowe and Gaynor & Bass, he is a solo practitioner admitted to practice in New York state and federal courts and an Association of the Bar of the City of New York member.
Gaynor graduated magna cum laude, with Honors in Social Science, from Hofstra University's New College, and received his J.D. degree from St. John's Law School, where he won the American Jurisprudence Award in Evidence and served as an editor of the Law Review and the St. Thomas More Institute for Legal Research. He wrote on the Pentagon Papers case for the Review and obscenity law for The Catholic Lawyer and edited the Law Review's commentary on significant developments in New York law.
The day after graduating, Gaynor joined the Fulton firm, where he focused on litigation and corporate law. In 1997 Gaynor and Emily Bass formed Gaynor & Bass and then conducted a general legal practice, emphasizing litigation, and represented corporations, individuals and a New York City labor union. Notably, Gaynor & Bass prevailed in the Second Circuit in a seminal copyright infringement case, Tasini v. New York Times, against newspaper and magazine publishers and Lexis-Nexis. The U.S. Supreme Court affirmed, 7 to 2, holding that the copyrights of freelance writers had been infringed when their work was put online without permission or compensation.
Gaynor currently contributes regularly to www.MichNews.com, www.RenewAmerica.com, www.WebCommentary.com, www.PostChronicle.com and www.therealitycheck.org and has contributed to many other websites. He has written extensively on political and religious issues, notably the Terry Schiavo case, the Duke "no rape" case, ACORN and canon law, and appeared as a guest on television and radio. He was acknowledged in Until Proven Innocent, by Stuart Taylor and KC Johnson, and Culture of Corruption, by Michelle Malkin. He appeared on "Your World With Cavuto" to promote an eBay boycott that he initiated and "The World Over With Raymond Arroyo" (EWTN) to discuss the legal implications of the Schiavo case. On October 22, 2008, Gaynor was the first to report that The New York Times had killed an Obama/ACORN expose on which a Times reporter had been working with ACORN whistleblower Anita MonCrief.